Sponsor's Register at The Cheesecake Factory
Corporate Office during Sponsor’s Morning Breakfast
Non-sponsors go directly to North Ranch Country Club
for guest registration 9:00-10:00a.m.
Putting Green opens 9:00a.m.
Putting Contest 9:00-10:30a.m.
Call to Carts 10:30a.m., Tee-off 10:45a.m.
To arrange for a set of rental golf clubs contact
Bogey Bob's Golf Center at 805-498-9116.
They can arrange to have rental clubs waiting on your cart.
FORMAT & RULES
Teams play one of the following course combinations:
Valley/Oaks, Oaks/Lakes, or Lakes/Valley
Check your scorecard for your tee off location before the
call to carts at 10:30a.m.
FORMAT: 4 Player Team Scramble
Men play from white tees and women play from red tees. Call to carts is 10:30a.m. All players tee off at the shotgun start at 10:45a.m., which signals the beginning of play. The team selects the best drive. The team will then play their next shot within one club length of the drive (no nearer to the hole under the same condition). If the ball is in the rough, it must stay in the rough. You can move one putter head length on the greens. This process is repeated until the ball is holed.
DRIVES: One drive minimum
There is a one drive minimum from each player. Write the hole number next to their name on the scorecard.
If a team consists of only three players, the team should establish a rotation and assign a player for each hole to play the extra shot in succession until the rounds are complete.
COURSE RULES: All North Ranch Club and course rules apply!
• Please take care of the course as you play.
• Fill divots, rake sand traps, and repair ball marks on the greens.
• Keep golf carts on the path and mind speed limits!
SCORECARDS: SCORING Methods & Protocol
• We are using official LTS LeaderBoard scannable scorecards; one card per team.
• Review your scorecard before play begins; make sure all team players are listed and names are spelled correctly.
• Write in the GROSS score only for each hole played, the fill in one or more of the bubbles below the score that add up to the recorded written score.
• DO NOT CIRCLE BIRDIES OR EAGLES.
• Be sure to add totals for both front and back 9’s (so we can verify team scores quickly and efficiently).
At the end of play, turn in your scorecard to the LeaderBoard staff upon your return to the club house or leave them on the LeaderBoard table in the main dining room.
GOLF CART SPONSORS
CORPORATE TEE SPONSORS
The Cheesecake Factory Oscar & Evelyn Overton Charitable Foundation is a Public Charity
under 501c(3) of the Internal Revenue code. Our tax ID# is 88-0508407.
Your donation is tax deductible to the maximum extent allowed by the law.
The Cheesecake Factory Charitable Foundation
26901 Malibu Hills Road. Calabasas, California 91301